Resources for Businesses Affected by COVID-19
As the coronavirus crisis continues, we want you – our clients, colleagues, partners, and friends – to know that we are here for you, and are continuing to provide services. Working together, we will weather this crisis. We are here to support you – our clients, our stakeholders, our friends, and New York City – in every way we can.
We are working remotely and in the office also, but for now we are scheduling all meetings with clients via zoom, FaceTime, or WhatsApp. To schedule a meeting, please call during regular office hours Monday to Thursday, 9AM to 5PM, and on Fridays, 8AM to 12PM. You are welcome to email the appropriate person, whenever you can. Or you can apply for a loan directly by clicking here.
Yanki Tshering, Executive Director
Below are some important updates and NYS Guidelines on Reopening in multiple languages:
Does Your Small Business need help as New York City Reopens? BCNA’s #NYCReopening Micro Loan Program can help NYC businesses with loans that are eligible for the CARES Act payment forgiveness plan.
- Loans up to $50,000
- A low 3% interest rate
- Repayment terms up to 3 years
- All fees waived
- Loan repayment forgiveness for 6 months
Apply directly here
NYS REOPENING GUIDELINES
Please click below for the issued guidelines for businesses reopening for phases 2 and 3. This includes, but is not limited to, hair salons and barbershops, essential and some in-store retail, and personal care (including nail salons).
- New York Loan Forward Fund (NYFLF): A new economic recovery loan program aimed at supporting NYS small businesses, nonprofits and small landlords as they reopen after the COVID-19 outbreak and NYS on PAUSE. For more info, click here.
- SBA Disaster Loan Assistance: for Federal Disaster Loans for businesses, nonprofits, homeowners, and renters click here.
- Small Business Owner’s Guide to the CARES Act: for an excellent guide from the Senate Committee on Small Business & Entrepreneurship click here.
- All BCNA Workshops Are Now Being Offered Online: watch for emails with details or check Facebook or our website.
- To Follow Updates from NYC: click here or text COVID to 692-692
- NYC Mayor’s Office to Protect Tenants: Info & Resources for NYC tenants impacted by COVID-19
- Volunteers of Legal Services (VOLS): Frequently Asked Questions for Commercial Tenants & Immigrant-Owned Businesses in English and en Español